Saturday, July 07, 2007

Housekeeping -- stage numbering and comments

It has been pointed out to me that the stage numbering is inconsistent between the blog and the website. Mea culpa. Since the three of us did not do (and never planned to do) the first stage together, I got into the habit of referring to Stage 2 (website) as Stage 1. I'll try to give consistent numbering henceforth, so the next stage to the Fidererpasshuetter will be blogged as Stage 13, and not Stage 12.

I have also been asked about turning on the ability for readers to leave comments on the blog. The trouble with this is that there are automated programs out there that are similar to email spammers: they leave spam comments on blogs (I say this from experience). One can set comments up to be moderated, but this would require me to be able to use the moderator interface to accept or decline each comment, and for some reason I cannot do that from this phone. So, no comments. Sorry!